English For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videos are a valuable tool for learning English

3 posters

Go down

Videos are a valuable tool for learning English Empty Videos are a valuable tool for learning English

Post  Teacher_Abdelkrim Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:46 am

Hi all,
As you know watching English videos plays a crucial role in learning the language. First, it helps us learn how to ameliorate our pronunciation. Second, it gives us insights about how the English use English. Third, it teaches us a lot about the British and American cultures, to name but a few. Thus, you are invited to post here any videos you deem worth watching. It is needless to point that the videos should contain no obscene scenes.

Abdelkrim Belabed
Teacher_Abdelkrim
Teacher_Abdelkrim
Admin

http://english4all.on.ma

Back to top Go down

Videos are a valuable tool for learning English Empty Re: Videos are a valuable tool for learning English

Post  MiStA Fouzi Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:54 am

Thank you for all....
MiStA Fouzi
MiStA Fouzi

Back to top Go down

Videos are a valuable tool for learning English Empty about videos!

Post  skkouri wald jrada Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:18 am

what you said is right but the problem which we find is there aren't good films to watch !
i mean that american film are ot reliable to our religion ! so i hope you give me some good films title !
thnx !
Noureddine Oussayah![center]

skkouri wald jrada

Back to top Go down

Videos are a valuable tool for learning English Empty Re: Videos are a valuable tool for learning English

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down